Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

For sale

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As I get old &decripid I realize I have some ice climbing gear I never used & likely never will. Don't get me wrong, I am still able to do mountaineering, but with my knee getting arthridick I don;t see much future climbing frozen waterfalls. I have an unused set of iBD ice tools adz & hammer. Ice srews, even unused ropes I bought when I was single & never got to use. Good price to a good home.
    • On one of my few ice climbing trips we screwed the hooks you hang a bike with into the ends of some sticks and filed the edges and set up the top rope. We had fun for sure, but despite all the climbing we used to do it was desperately rare to find a waterfall to climb and while I found lead climbing relatively safe something about leading ice climbs scarred the 46.gif outta me.

Point being- best of luck selling that stuff.
    • For sale:

Gatewood Cape with the Serenity Net Tent and a custom made tyvek footprint. The tarp weighs 11 oz and cost $135 new, the net tent weighs 8 ozs and cost $120 new. This is a great set up for someone who is 6 ft tall and under. The cape works good as rain gear and great as a shelter. I am selling it because I have made my own cuben tarp. The shelter set up is in excellent condition and has 400 AT miles on it. A deal at : $165 for all 3 pieces.

Small Prolite Plus self inflating pad. New $90, weighs 15 oz. Excellent condition. For sale only $50. Includes stuff sack.

Airmat 7.5. 25"x70", weighs 19 oz, repair kit and stuff sack included. Excellent condition. Silicone striping has been added to minimize slippage. For sale for $30.

All prices are shipped. CONUS only. Paypal only. SEnd me a PM if you are interested.

"Dazed and Confused"
      Recycle, re-use, re-purpose
      Plant a tree
      Take a kid hiking
      Make a difference