Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Heather "Anish" Anderson speed hike on the Arizona trail

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Heather "Anish" Anderson speed hike on the Arizona trail

I have her on FB and also Instagram. She did an unsupported hike on the Arizona trail and finished, I think, 5/24/2024. She overcame a lot of obstacles, as she does. Including falling and cutting her head open. It doesn't show up on the FKT website, but Unsupported, Mexico to Utah, 24 days 1 hour and 12 minutes. If that is accurate, it looks like she knocked some 4 days off the unsupported record.
      Pirating – Corporate Takeover without the paperwork

The post was edited 1 time, last by rhjanes ().

• rhjanes wrote:

I have her on FB and also Instagram. She did an unsupported hike on the Arizona trail and finished 5/24/2024. She overcame a lot of obstacles, as she does. Including falling and cutting her head open. It doesn't show up on the FKT website, but Unsupported, Mexico to Utah, 24 days 1 hour and 12 minutes. If that is accurate, it looks like she knocked some 4 days off the unsupported record.
      I saw her at Trail Days, and she gave me the complete lowdown. An incredible effort. She started with 21 days of food, was completely out of food and qater when she finished.
      its all good