Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Camping in Belgium Anyone?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LIhikers wrote:

odd man out wrote:

Each pod, about an hour outside of Brussels, is equipped with a bed, a bench, storage, windows, and, of course, a ladder to help guests climb in and out of the structure. Fee is about $85 per night.

that middle of the night bathroom run could be a duzzy if you're not fully awake and have some light
      Antwerp, Belgium hostel 19 years ago my wife and I were surprised that that some of the residents really didn't care about the gender caricatures (or words) on the bathroom doors. ?(
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General

The post was edited 1 time, last by Astro ().

• Astro wrote:

LIhikers wrote:

odd man out wrote:

Each pod, about an hour outside of Brussels, is equipped with a bed, a bench, storage, windows, and, of course, a ladder to help guests climb in and out of the structure. Fee is about $85 per night.

that middle of the night bathroom run could be a duzzy if you're not fully awake and have some light
      Antwerp, Belgium hostel 19 years ago my wife and I were surprised that that some of the residents really didn't care about the gender caricatures (or words) on the bathroom doors. ?(
      It was like that in Holland too, in 1980, when I worked and lived there for 6 months.