Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

What's In A Name?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• socks wrote:

Every time I see the "Managing flo on the trail" tag line, I think water bars...got me like 5 times already.

it's cause my short term memory is shot, which an't really a bad thing, I can see the same movie over and over and not get bored.
      one good thing about alzheimers disease is that if you get it you can hide your own easter eggs.

• -- promo that sirius/xm radio plays all the time.
      2,000 miler
    • two old couples just finish dinner. the women go into the kitchen to do the dishes, and the old men retire to armchairs in the living room. one says to the other"we ate at that new restaurant in town last night. it was delicious!". his friend asks "what was the name of it?"
      the old man thinks and thinks and finally says "whats the name of that flower? you know, the red one with the thorns you give to someone you love?" his friend replies "rose?"
      "rose!"the old man exclaims. "thats it !! " he yells to the kitchen "hey, rose--whats the name of that restaurant we ate at last night?"
      its all good