Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Undercover Boss

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Undercover Boss

anybody watch this last nite?

the owner of bikinis - a "breasturant" - went undercover and the internets went wild.

the girls are required to wear bikini tops. one young lady wore a t-shirt becasue she did not want to wear a bikini on television. then, during a break, she revealed that she had a professional job with a company that went bankrupt and is only working here to survive and will leave when she finds a job in her field. she was fired on tv for not having passion for her job.

another girl has worked there 3 years and has been fired and rehired 4 or 5 times during this time for tardiness. on the show she was always on her phone. at the end of the show the boss told her if she is a "rock star" employee for the next 6 months he will buy her a boob job.

i have not done done a good job in describing these situations. the boss was truly repulsive.

during the show their facebook page exploded with comments. all negative. last night they starting deleting comments as soon as they were posted. edit to add: this morning they blocked everyone who posted anything to their page.

twitter of course also had comments. all negative.

i would love to be a fly on the wall in their p.r. department office this morning.

below is one link. i'm sure there will be more. and at some point an apology will have to be issued.

this show was classic. saturday night live will surely do a bit on it this weekend. edit to add: darn, no new show until jan 17.

jezebel.com/undercover-boss-ce…s-girl-for-not-1675930353
      2,000 miler

The post was edited 3 times, last by max.patch ().

• as part of our "standards for excellence", gm sends "mystery shoppers" in every month to see how we handle customers. they also mystery shop us online. we get graded by the mystery shoppers and the results are shared with the salesperson who was shopped. it definitely helps us improve our handling of customers on a daily basis. we generally score very high on these reports.(hey, i trained most of the salespeople).
      its all good