Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Pinned welcome to the cafe

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• welcome to hikerboy's cyber cafe

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Awful lot of red paint being used over on the Blaze the last few dayz.....they must be jonesin' with all the pohos gone, they have no one to delete or moderate! 52.gif

There's a guy over there from looking to do a yoyo starting Feb 1, maybe DJ could stall a while and go with him. He's looking at getting Nat. Geo. as a possible sponsor.
      tell him to contact murdock the producer
      its all good

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Awful lot of red paint being used over on the Blaze the last few dayz.....they must be jonesin' with all the pohos gone, they have no one to delete or moderate! 52.gif

There's a guy over there from looking to do a yoyo starting Feb 1, maybe DJ could stall a while and go with him. He's looking at getting Nat. Geo. as a possible sponsor.
      Peter Jenkins "A Walk Across American" got National Geographic to sponsor him....In like 77' it might could happen, but I doubt it.
    • Re:Re: welcome to hikerboy's cyber cafe

hikerboy wrote:

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Does anyone know what he was producing?
      Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

hikerboy wrote:

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

yeah, he might could loan em HB's tent...what's chooch that guy is.

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

a second hand tent /meth exhange program
      its all good
    • Re:Re: Re:Re: welcome to hikerboy's cyber cafe

hikerboy wrote:

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Can you smoke Sil nylon?
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Can you smoke Sil nylon?
      i hear its better than bath salts
      its all good

hikerboy wrote:

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Can you smoke Sil nylon?

Especially when heavily laced with seam sealer.
      Changes Daily→ ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫♪♫ ← Don't blame me. It's That Lonesome Guitar.

milkman wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

milkman wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Can you smoke Sil nylon?

Especially when heavily laced with seam sealer.

Cuban fibers are better.
      Non hikers are about a psi shy of a legal ball.

At least it was probably easy to destroy. We had a Taco Bell here they had to demolish and rebuild because one of the Managers was running a meth lab out of it.
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General

Astro wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

...isn't this the time we get a little NIP post, telling us to stop the drug talk! :huh:
      yup. reality doesn 't exist over there

Seems like there is a difference in just observing verse participating or endorsing.

Another thing is we're not gonna talk about this for days on end just like we didn't over there. We bore easily. Drift will prevail and we'll be on another subject in no time. Sure, it will come up again and references will be made but that's about it.
      What were we talking about again?

milkman wrote:

Astro wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

...isn't this the time we get a little NIP post, telling us to stop the drug talk! :huh:

Seems like there is a difference in just observing verse participating or endorsing.

Another thing is we're not gonna talk about this for days on end just like we didn't over there. We bore easily. Drift will prevail and we'll be on another subject in no time. Sure, it will come up again and references will be made but that's about it.

Drift boating
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

Astro wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Drift boating

As in fishing or trolling?

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

Astro wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Drift boating

My buddy in Montana, and I have been talking about getting one for a few years. We've fished alot of really good water by foot., but seen sooooooooo much good water that you need a boat for. Plus all those wilderness rivers in idaho you can only get there by boat................................and we are getting old and feeble and lazy ;)
      Cheesecake> Ramen :thumbsup:

CoachLou wrote:

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

Astro wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Drift boating

My buddy in Montana, and I have been talking about getting one for a few years. We've fished alot of really good water by foot., but seen sooooooooo much good water that you need a boat for. Plus all those wilderness rivers in idaho you can only get there by boat................................and we are getting old and feeble and lazy ;)

Or just wiser.

Astro wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

Astro wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Drift boating

Or just wiser.

I'm going with old! :cool:
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

Astro wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

Astro wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

CoachLou wrote:

Drift boating

Or just wiser.

.but it looks like alot of fun............and all that new gear :woohoo:

We camped once in Divide (?), it is on the first major put in after the good wading water is over. We waded, it was cool, but we were watching those folks floating on by, casting big hoppers to the far bank...and some of those folks had camping gear!
    • Re:Re: Re:welcome to hikerboy's cyber cafe

1azarus wrote:

milkman wrote:

It's official, Christmas is over. Taking the tree down. Kinda hate to see it go and at the same time glad to get it put away. At least it's not like an oven in the attic.

is that a riddle? "when is Christmas like an oven in the attic?"

For Australians
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

1azarus wrote:

saw chasing shackleton last night. wow.

Is this a new movie? I am a little familiar with the Shackleton story. We are at the anniversary (or beginning of it I think). I remember thinking when I first heard of this adventure, that Hollywood would have a hard time with this story because nothing needed to be added. Going to do a Google search right after posting this for "Chasing Shackleton".
      Non hikers are about a psi shy of a legal ball.

1azarus wrote:

milkman wrote:

It's official, Christmas is over. Taking the tree down. Kinda hate to see it go and at the same time glad to get it put away. At least it's not like an oven in the attic.

is that a riddle? "when is Christmas like an oven in the attic?"

When we lived in Brazil one Christmas I played Papa Noel (Santa Claus). It was probably in the 90s in a church building with no air conditioning (nor enough windows). With that red suit over my clothes and the white hair and beard, believe me it was hot!

Hahahahaha!!! Oh man. I just read through all 48 pages of this thread. My brain has so much bouncing around through it right now that I don't even know where to begin formulating an interesting reply. So, I will just stick with thanks for the invite HB.
      “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T. S. Eliot

Ewok11 wrote:

Hahahahaha!!! Oh man. I just read through all 48 pages of this thread. My brain has so much bouncing around through it right now that I don't even know where to begin formulating an interesting reply. So, I will just stick with thanks for the invite HB.

All 48.......nice.................that deserves some karma........................but I have to reload my Karma gun......can one of you lurking Pohos give Ewok some Karma?!!!!!
    • Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:welcome to hikerboy's cyber cafe

Ewok11 wrote:

Welcome to the zoo
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

I've been at the place that shall not be named for about a year, mainly just lurking. It is full of quite a bit of very useful information but so far this place seems much more laid back and entertaining. One day, when I grow up I might even be a regular or poho.
      “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T. S. Eliot
    • Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: Re:welcome to hikerboy's cyber cafe

Ewok11 wrote:

I've been at the place that shall not be named for about a year, mainly just lurking. It is full of quite a bit of very useful information but so far this place seems much more laid back and entertaining. One day, when I grow up I might even be a regular or poho.

What place is that?
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

Ewok11 wrote:

Welcome!!! Don't wait, you'll ruin it if you grow up. Now don't be shy about being ridiculed for mentioning the 'other' place.....we will help you ridicule that communist state. They were violating the 1st amendment about 2 hours ago!