Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Costco Digital Sport Running Gloves

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Costco Digital Sport Running Gloves

i just saw theses at costco. what makes a simple glove "digital"? as i need a pair of gloves anyway i checked it out.

the palm of the glove has grippy silicon so you can safely hold your device. the glove is made of sensatec (don't ask me) which is touch screen friendly.

so i guess even in the dead of winter we can go for a run secure in the knowledge that we can stop at any time and update our facebook status on our device without removing our gloves. 12.99
      2,000 miler
    • hikerboy wrote:

jimmyjam wrote:

I still don't understand some peoples addiction to facebook. Some post what they are doing every 10 minutes of the day. i guess I am just getting to be an old kermudgeon.

yes why would they want to do it on faceborg when they can just as easily do it here?

People seem to like chaos for some reason. Facebook provides chaos and massive amounts of drama.
      Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
      Dr. Seuss Cof123
    • Rasty wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

jimmyjam wrote:

I still don't understand some peoples addiction to facebook. Some post what they are doing every 10 minutes of the day. i guess I am just getting to be an old kermudgeon.

yes why would they want to do it on faceborg when they can just as easily do it here?

People seem to like chaos for some reason. Facebook provides chaos and massive amounts of drama.

I would take what we got over here over the drama over there any day. Still fb once or twice a week or so, but certainly not an addiction for me.
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General
    • hikerboy wrote:

jimmyjam wrote:

im going to take this time to let you all know that right now I'm sitting in a car at east 124 street and third ave wondering what I'm going to eat for lunch...updates to follow
      RIAP
    • A.T.Lt wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

jimmyjam wrote:

im going to take this time to let you all know that right now I'm sitting in a car at east 124 street and third ave wondering what I'm going to eat for lunch...updates to follow

Any updates? Where are you at now? What's for lunch? The suspense is killing us.
      Changes Daily→ ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫♪♫ ← Don't blame me. It's That Lonesome Guitar.
    • BirdBrain wrote:

I am in my den looking at Long Trail maps and guides. Going out to kitchen to eat lunch soon. It will be chicken, carrot, and yams. After that it is a shower and work.

This is fun. Maybe Facebook is on to something.

Not!

I sent my Circuit off yesterday for repair. I'm looking at PNRT and FNST maps. Monkeying with gear. Weighing it, eliminating it, usual stuff.
      Changes Daily→ ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫♪♫ ← Don't blame me. It's That Lonesome Guitar.

The post was edited 1 time, last by milkman ().

• milkman wrote:

A.T.Lt wrote:

hikerboy wrote:

jimmyjam wrote:

Any updates? Where are you at now? What's for lunch? The suspense is killing us.

Yes getting lunch now will post a picture of it soon in true facebook fashion
      RIAP
    • BirdBrain wrote:

I am in my den looking at Long Trail maps and guides. Going out to kitchen to eat lunch soon. It will be chicken, carrots, and yams. After that it is a shower and work.

This is fun. Maybe Facebook is on to something.

Not!

I would like to apologize for my Facebook type post. It was filled with useless information. In an attempt to make amends, I am posting the following meaningful information. I figured out a way to cut my earplug weight in half. The setup I carried in the past weighed 2 grams. I have it down to 1 gram.

There. I feel better. Perhaps I should start an earplug thread. That would really be meaningful.
      Non hikers are about a psi shy of a legal ball.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BirdBrain ().

• BirdBrain wrote:

I would like to apologize for my Facebook type post. It was filled with useless information. In an attempt to make amends, I am posting the following meaningful information. I figured out a way to cut my earplug weight in half. The setup I carried in the past weighed 2 grams. I have it down to 1 gram.

There. I feel better. Perhaps I should start an earplug thread. That would really be meaningful.

just cut off one ear. thats what noted gram weenie van gogh did.
      2,000 miler