Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Making friends at the shelter. Woo Style.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Making friends at the shelter. Woo Style.

Went shopping today - hot day.

Picked up a Retort single serving Pink Salmon $1.79 individual servings of Philly Cream Cheese and Triscuit's Thin Crisps with Sea Salt (Original)

Put the Salmon, Cream Cheese 1-2 mini tubs and teaspoon of Old Bay Seafood or Mcormick's Salmon Rub seasoning and really mix it up with a tool or spork open a bag of Triscuit and watch it disappear 15 crackers delivers about 200 calories. 3oz for salmon 7 ounces for the crisps figure 3-4 oz for the cream cheese.
      Images
      • salmon.jpg

35.94 kB, 202×273, viewed 468 times
      Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you! :thumbup:
    • WiseOldOwl wrote:

Went shopping today - hot day.

Picked up a Retort single serving Pink Salmon $1.79 individual servings of Philly Cream Cheese and Triscuit's Thin Crisps with Sea Salt (Original)

Put the Salmon, Cream Cheese 1-2 mini tubs and teaspoon of Old Bay Seafood or Mcormick's Salmon Rub seasoning and really mix it up with a tool or spork open a bag of Triscuit and watch it disappear 15 crackers delivers about 200 calories. 3oz for salmon 7 ounces for the crisps figure 3-4 oz for the cream cheese.

You can now get small salmon packs with jalapenos...I like um.
      I may grow old but I'll never grow up.