Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

the football thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Astro wrote:

max.patch wrote:

in case anyone was wondering how johnny football was doing in his first CFL start...

at halftime the hamilton tiger cats are leading the montreal alouettes (manziels team) 38-3. manziel has 4 interceptions at the half.

edit to add:

final score 50-11.

johnny football replaced after the 3rd quarter with the score 41-3.
      I would recommend he try another sport, but I am afraid that might be baseball. :/ So on second thought Canada can keep him.
      johnny baseball was drafted by the padres in the 28th round as a shortstop...

headline in usa today yesterday called him "johnny interception".

2,000 miler
    • Astro wrote:

max.patch wrote:

in case anyone was wondering how johnny football was doing in his first CFL start...

at halftime the hamilton tiger cats are leading the montreal alouettes (manziels team) 38-3. manziel has 4 interceptions at the half.

edit to add:

final score 50-11.

johnny football replaced after the 3rd quarter with the score 41-3.
      I would recommend he try another sport, but I am afraid that might be baseball. :/ So on second thought Canada can keep him.
      I could think of a MLB team or 2 that might be interested in "rehabilitating" another abuser.