Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Gear Closet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gear Closet

CrazyLarry wrote:

I got an idea how I am going to do this but it is going to take some of you giving me suggestions on how to go about it. I am eventually going to set this up where I can drop ship gear to hikers along the trail.

Logistics could be challenging, but you are a good man for wanting to do this. gif.004
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General
    • Gear Closet

Astro wrote:

CrazyLarry wrote:

I got an idea how I am going to do this but it is going to take some of you giving me suggestions on how to go about it. I am eventually going to set this up where I can drop ship gear to hikers along the trail.

Logistics could be challenging, but you are a good man for wanting to do this. gif.004
      Thanx! It's just an idea right now more or less. My friend Terry (Seven) came up missing his gear off the bus when he arrived in Gainesville, GA a week or so ago and I got onto my Facebook group and let folks know. He had a good amount of gear sent to him and I told everyone what he did not trade off for the gear that he wants I would lay that back and start a gear closet.