Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Get your very own LASHer Tee Shirt!!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Get your very own LASHer Tee Shirt!!!!!

Okay everybody out there that's not a thruhiker (and even some of you that are)!
      Here is your chance to join in and wear the LASHer title with pride.
      Annie and I have setup an opportunity for everyone to buy a tee shirt with our LASHer logo as seen in HikerBoy's cap.

Any profits from the sale of the shirts will go towards reunion costs of the Cafe's most infamous LASHers.

http://teespring.com/atlasher
      gif.005 gif.005 gif.005 gif.005 gif.005 gif.005
      Resident Australian, proving being a grumpy old man is not just an American trait.

CoachLou wrote:

I got one! :)

........wait, mine is a little different :huh:

I guess Andy and I have the 'Limited Edition' gif.013

The ones you and Andy have are part of a few we made at our own expense and shared around, along with the caps and a few other bits. We sent quite a few parcels at not insignificant expense overall as Christmas presents.
      We just found this website and it allows people to buy one or more and get it delivered without international postage. The options for making the shirts were more limited but the shirt itself is probably a better shirt. We thought it might be cool for people to have them for Trail Days or even a first version of "Cafe specific" shirts for get togethers. Both yours and these are definitely "Limited Editions".
      Resident Australian, proving being a grumpy old man is not just an American trait.
    • Re:Get your very own LASHer Tee Shirt!!!!!

TrafficJam wrote:

I want one but I'm not a lasher. Mine should say sasher. :)

Any man will tell you that something short is long. :whistle:
      It's a relative thing.
      Aspirations to do a long section should suffice.
      I wore my AT shirt before I left Australia.

WaterRat wrote:

Why are you giving it to some guy named Don?

I knew that word was to big and uppity for this site when I typed it. It was a lame attempt at adding some class to the joint. Sorry. Wont happen again. What I was trying to say was I'll be a wearin' one of them dad dern shirts.
      Changes Daily→ ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫♪♫ ← Don't blame me. It's That Lonesome Guitar.

milkman wrote:

WaterRat wrote:

Why are you giving it to some guy named Don?

I knew that word was to big and uppity for this site when I typed it. It was a lame attempt at adding some class to the joint. Sorry. Wont happen again. What I was trying to say was I'll be a wearin' one of them dad dern shirts.

It won't bother me if you chose to don some gay apparel.
      Non hikers are about a psi shy of a legal ball.
    • Re:Re: Re:Get your very own LASHer Tee Shirt!!!!!

BirdBrain wrote:

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

2 more sold. I've got a first edition but I wanted another one. Either way mine will be donned at Trail Days.

Is donned when you wear a white sports coat over a t-shirt?

Given his location and vises, he might be Don Johnsoned.

ATM, you better watch out, they got you heading south and in Miami. Key West is next! :ohmy:
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General

BirdBrain wrote:

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

2 more sold. I've got a first edition but I wanted another one. Either way mine will be donned at Trail Days.

I've got a white sports coat. White pants too. You have to have them down here or you just wont fit in. I've got a white Nautica jacket also. A very common get-up is white pants, blue denim shirt, leather jacket and black shoes/boots. On rare occasions I can get away with it in Alabama but only at select dances. Probably wouldn't wear it to the truck pulls.

Astro wrote:

BirdBrain wrote:

Rasty wrote:

milkman wrote:

ATM, you better watch out, they got you heading south and in Miami. Key West is next! :ohmy:

That's the Conch Republic. It's not part of the US anymore.

The target of 50 was actually an error in setting up the deal.
      We have now managed to get it changed to the original plan of 20.
      This means that the deal will happen once we get to 20 shirts sold although more can be bought.

OzJacko wrote:

The target of 50 was actually an error in setting up the deal.
      We have now managed to get it changed to the original plan of 20.
      This means that the deal will happen once we get to 20 shirts sold although more can be bought.

Cool. 9 down 11 to go. Eleven. "ELEVEN" I say.

Bump with message.
      Annie and I will be buying enough to bring the total up to target figure.
      We would like to not buy too many.
      Note: You can order it in long sleeves.

OzJacko wrote:

Bump with message.

Hey Oz, is there any chance that Shellie's and mine will be here by Trail Days and can you check to see if they are being shipped to Alabama. I'm pretty sure when we ordered that is where we had them sent.

OK, OK... I ordered one.

I promise to keep it in the drawer until the time that I actually attempt a LASH, if that time ever comes.

Poll: How long is a LASH?

(1) Oh, you have lovely long LASHes. What brand of mascara is that?
      (2) Are you kidding? Most people never even set foot on the A-T, if you're carrying your gear and sleeping out there, that counts.
      (3) Kevin, your a** is long enough. [It feels that way when it's dragging!]
      (4) At least a couple of weeks, long enough to need resupply stops.
      (5) I wouldn't know, I'm not into whips and chains
      (6) All fourteen states of the trail, but with a requirement for blue-, yellow-, aqua-, aero-, velo-, and no-blazing at every opportunity.
      (7) Enough to wrap it thrice, frap it twice, and finish off with a clove hitch.
      (8 ) Only a thru-hike counts as a LASH, because nobody does a thru-hike purely enough.
      (9) How Long isn't a lash, he's a Chinese.
      (10) Other answers?

I wouldn't want to be sailing under false colours here!
      I'm not lost. I know where I am. I'm right here.

TrafficJam wrote:

stoviewander wrote:

TrafficJam wrote:

I've walked the width of the AT. Does that count?

I think that would be a wash.

Well, I bought 2 shirts so it'll have to do!

Intent should count for something. Each year there is a new group of people who would say yes if you asked them if they are thru hikers, even though they have never thru hiked. Soon many will be through hiking instead of thru hiking.

I did not buy any. I must be a casher (cheap). I get shirts and water bottles as a test subject in drug studies.
      I am human and I need to be loved - just like everybody else does

stoviewander wrote:

TrafficJam wrote:

stoviewander wrote:

TrafficJam wrote:

I've walked the width of the AT. Does that count?

I think that would be a wash.

Well, I bought 2 shirts so it'll have to do!

Intent should count for something. Each year there is a new group of people who would say yes if you asked them if they are thru hikers, even though they have never thru hiked. Soon many will be through hiking instead of thru hiking.

I did not buy any. I must be a casher (cheap). I get shirts and water bottles as a test subject in drug studies.

Casher...cheap ass hiker... :lol:

I'm just a hiker. Just a plain, old, stinky hiker.
      Lost in the right direction.

milkman wrote:

OzJacko wrote:

Bump with message.

Hey Oz, is there any chance that Shellie's and mine will be here by Trail Days and can you check to see if they are being shipped to Alabama. I'm pretty sure when we ordered that is where we had them sent.

Can't say MM.
      Production etc is in hands of Teespring.
      They are in the USA so would be hopeful.

Awww man. They look cool. Maybe there's hope for ours now. Bad thing is the USPS doesn't know where Alabama is. But, it could be worse. They could be trying to find Florida. They think that's a foreign country.

milkman wrote:

Awww man. They look cool. Maybe there's hope for ours now. Bad thing is the USPS doesn't know where Alabama is. But, it could be worse. They could be trying to find Florida. They think that's a foreign country.

Maybe they think the Conch Republic decided to expand and took them over. :ohmy:
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General