Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Western Mountaineering Mity Lite...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Western Mountaineering Mity Lite...

SOLD....Don't remember off hand who was interested in one, Oz??? Milkman, maybe... Anyway, I am selling my lightly used, WM Mity Lite that I bought mid 2012 to camp out @ Anastasia Island/Jekyll Island for a week... Always stored hanging, have original cotton storage sack, and an old skool ZPacks roll top Cuben dry bag, when Joe was sewing them(seam sealed by me) Used more as a quilt then a bag, "As new" condition... $220 shipped USPS Priority CONUS...
      1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...
    • Western Mountaineering Mity Lite...

I would like but not in the market at present.
      Never enough gear and it would be great to have one for Annie.
      Maybe in a couple of months if it doesn't sell.

I will give a ringing endorsement of bag for others.
      IM, Army and myself all bought one in Damascus to replace the bags we had.
      Rated 40 degrees but I find it good close to freezing although I use a silk liner.
      Semi rectangular, non mummy bag that is roomy for bigger guys and suits people like me who don't like the constrictive feeling of a mummy bag.
      Definitely not for USA winters but with a liner good for all the other 3 seasons as can be unzipped to a quilt or (as I did in the summer months) an underquilt when sleeping just in the liner.
      Great bag. Not for sale anywhere in Oz.
      Resident Australian, proving being a grumpy old man is not just an American trait.