Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Hiker Bash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Did not see a place for posting about this. I know it's OK to do everything wrong. Like, for #1 I'm not staying at TW's even after their kind and gracious offer. I have a room at the Sapphire for the 27th and 28th. I have to leave Sat night to go to Chipley, FL to baptize and confirm my grandson on Sunday morning (Yes, I am so proud.).

Ron Haven ( a very nice fellow as I'm sure you know) said I could display my AT pics by the Sapphire Office for those 2 days.

TW, one is yours. Rasty, another belongs to you. That is my donation to this site. HB, another belongs to you. I'm not sure how to get it to you. Ron Haven gets one, also.

The prices are from $45 to $70. I do trade for other art or backpacking equipment.
    • grayblazer wrote:

Did not see a place for posting about this. I know it's OK to do everything wrong. Like, for #1 I'm not staying at TW's even after their kind and gracious offer. I have a room at the Sapphire for the 27th and 28th. I have to leave Sat night to go to Chipley, FL to baptize and confirm my grandson on Sunday morning (Yes, I am so proud.).

Ron Haven ( a very nice fellow as I'm sure you know) said I could display my AT pics by the Sapphire Office for those 2 days.

TW, one is yours. Rasty, another belongs to you. That is my donation to this site. HB, another belongs to you. I'm not sure how to get it to you. Ron Haven gets one, also.

The prices are from $45 to $70. I do trade for other art or backpacking equipment.

I've got a really nice 4 person Wally World tent with screen porch and fiberglass poles that would make a perfect backpacking tent :evil: 49.gif
    • I've got a really nice 4 person Wally World tent with screen porch and fiberglass poles that would make a perfect backpacking tent :evil: 49.gif[/quote]

Throw in some Wally World hiking poles, a Wally World Backpacking recorder, a Wally World Backpacking cooking gear and a $100 gift certificate and we can work something out. I would also need a pork chop that Jack dropped on the ground and took a bite out of it. That would have to be officially certified by LS.
    • TrainWreck wrote:

grayblazer wrote:

Did not see a place for posting about this. I know it's OK to do everything wrong. Like, for #1 I'm not staying at TW's even after their kind and gracious offer. I have a room at the Sapphire for the 27th and 28th. I have to leave Sat night to go to Chipley, FL to baptize and confirm my grandson on Sunday morning (Yes, I am so proud.).

I've got a really nice 4 person Wally World tent with screen porch and fiberglass poles that would make a perfect backpacking tent :evil: 49.gif

Hi TrainWreck.