Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Offering my home to stay in PA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Offering my home to stay in PA

My name is Sarah (Sassafras on the trail) and I live close by to the Appalachian Trail in Union Township Pennsylvania. I am not able to get out on the trail because of a new baby this year, but I want to offer my home for those who are trying to plan out places to stay. I have a guest room for privacy and you are welcome to have a shower, use the laundry facilities, and we will cook you a nice breakfast too!
      Email me if you are interested in staying with me at all. I will pick you up at the trail at any appointed time and I will take you back to the trail when you are ready to leave.
      My email is sjshaffer80@gmail.com.
    • sassy-fras wrote:

My name is Sarah (Sassafras on the trail) and I live close by to the Appalachian Trail in Union Township Pennsylvania. I am not able to get out on the trail because of a new baby this year, but I want to offer my home for those who are trying to plan out places to stay. I have a guest room for privacy and you are welcome to have a shower, use the laundry facilities, and we will cook you a nice breakfast too!
      Email me if you are interested in staying with me at all. I will pick you up at the trail at any appointed time and I will take you back to the trail when you are ready to leave.
      My email is sjshaffer80@gmail.com.
      That's very nice of you to offer.
      "Dazed and Confused"
      Recycle, re-use, re-purpose
      Plant a tree
      Take a kid hiking
      Make a difference
    • Sassafras's,

Thank you for your very generous offer. I hope you stick around on this site to join in the discussion of all things A.T. (and then some).

Scotty
      “Of all sad words of tongue or pen,
      the saddest are these, 'It might have been.”

John Greenleaf Whittier