Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

2nd Chance Hiker

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• He obviously overshared.

Couple minutes, announce the breakup, say only good things about her, express your regret that it didn't work out, and end the video.

It wouldn't surprise me if at some point he realizes the same thing and quietly deletes the video. Of course by then it'll be too late. It's really already too late.

And the whole thing about his car -- just buy used locally. What he wanted to do made no sense.
      2,000 miler
    • max.patch wrote:

He obviously overshared.

Couple minutes, announce the breakup, say only good things about her, express your regret that it didn't work out, and end the video.

It wouldn't surprise me if at some point he realizes the same thing and quietly deletes the video. Of course by then it'll be too late. It's really already too late.

And the whole thing about his car -- just buy used locally. What he wanted to do made no sense.
      When I lived in Munich I believe we just went down to Michelin and got international divers licenses. Really simple. :)
      Now trying to understand the recycling and trash system, now that was complex. X(
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General