Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Gander Mountain Going out of business sale

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm going to my hairdresser this evening for her to finish my hair (went Thursday but the electricity went out so she wasn't able to give me a new undercut). She lives in Taylor so I think I'll go early and check out the Gander Mtn in Taylor. Thanks for the link jimmyjam. :thumbup:
    • Trillium wrote:

I'm going to my hairdresser this evening for her to finish my hair (went Thursday but the electricity went out so she wasn't able to give me a new undercut). She lives in Taylor so I think I'll go early and check out the Gander Mtn in Taylor. Thanks for the link jimmyjam. :thumbup:
      New term for me. What's an undercut?

Lest we forget.....

SSgt Ray Rangel - USAF
      SrA Elizabeth Loncki - USAF
      PFC Adam Harris - USA
      MSgt Eden Pearl - USMC
    • That reminds me of the time I was a coming home from duck hunting, I believe, and this lady sent me a pic of her "hair cut" via text by mistake....

I'll try and find the screenshot of the conversation, but the gist of it was I replied back and told her "I don't think this was meant for me, but....I'd get my money back" :thumbsup:
      If your Doctor is a tree, you're on acid.
    • Dan76 wrote:

Trillium wrote:

I'm going to my hairdresser this evening for her to finish my hair (went Thursday but the electricity went out so she wasn't able to give me a new undercut). She lives in Taylor so I think I'll go early and check out the Gander Mtn in Taylor. Thanks for the link jimmyjam. :thumbup:
      It is when a river cuts under the bank
      Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
      Dr. Seuss Cof123
    • The GM store I shopped at in Brainard, MN was a great store, good stuff, good price...the new store they built in Gadsden a year ago and now closed had products that just were not geared to this area, most red necks around here are not going to spend $100 on a pair of designer pants to wear to the woods, they focused mostly on guns but didn't do due diligence researching the area or they would have found that B&B pawn and gun was already selling guns way under what they would price them at.
      I may grow old but I'll never grow up.
    • Dan76 wrote:

Trillium wrote:

An undercut is when the cut is very close to the head starting at the nap of the neck or above the ear and going up as far as the person wants with the hair higher to the top of the head being long. The cut can be as short as a shave or 1/8", 1/4". Mine is 1/8" and just goes up 1-3/4" above the nape of the neck and is only the back of my head. If I have my hair down, you'd never know. When my hair is in a ponytail (95% of time during summer), then you can see it.
    • Trillium wrote:

Dan76 wrote:

Trillium wrote:

An undercut is when the cut is very close to the head starting at the nap of the neck or above the ear and going up as far as the person wants with the hair higher to the top of the head being long. The cut can be as short as a shave or 1/8", 1/4". Mine is 1/8" and just goes up 1-3/4" above the nape of the neck and is only the back of my head. If I have my hair down, you'd never know. When my hair is in a ponytail (95% of time during summer), then you can see it.
      How about a pic?
      I may grow old but I'll never grow up.