Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Damascus to??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

meat wrote:

StalkingTortoise wrote:

Drybones wrote:

That stone shelter past Atkins was nice, only got to stop and eat lunch there though.
      When I got to the Chestnut Knob Shelter, I dropped my pack, laid down in the grass to soak up the sun, and told my hiking partner that I was done for the day. One of my better decisions on the AT. I even got to meet Dakota Joe later in the day.Felt so good the next day that I pulled a 22-miler to Route 52.
      what's joe up to?
      The last I heard (read) doing time.
      Aren't we all.
      Maybe so, but I appreciate the freedom of choosing where I do mine. :)
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General
    • Astro wrote:

Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

meat wrote:

StalkingTortoise wrote:

Drybones wrote:

That stone shelter past Atkins was nice, only got to stop and eat lunch there though.
      When I got to the Chestnut Knob Shelter, I dropped my pack, laid down in the grass to soak up the sun, and told my hiking partner that I was done for the day. One of my better decisions on the AT. I even got to meet Dakota Joe later in the day.Felt so good the next day that I pulled a 22-miler to Route 52.
      what's joe up to?
      Aren't we all.
      I hear they have good medical and dental plans, good food, cable TV, gym....what's not to like?
      I may grow old but I'll never grow up.
    • Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

meat wrote:

StalkingTortoise wrote:

Drybones wrote:

what's joe up to?
      Aren't we all.
      I hear they have good medical and dental plans, good food, cable TV, gym....what's not to like?

Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

meat wrote:

StalkingTortoise wrote:

what's joe up to?
      Aren't we all.
      Maybe so, but riding Greyhound is as close I want to get to jail/prison.
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General