Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

gout

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jimmyjam wrote:

meat wrote:

Drybones wrote:

SandyofPA wrote:

Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

Drybones wrote:

After a suggestion from Scotty, I'm going to have a lyme test done. I've had two trigger finger surgeries (first one in the exact spot on my hand where a tick had me,bothered me for weeks), and my shoulder, thumb, groin, and now foot are bothering me, I've had xrays of the foot and shoulder and nothing showed mechanically wrong.
      What location on the AT, or other trail did the tick incident happen?
      I've been bitten many times, the one that got me on the palm of my hand I believe was in the yard.
      The one that got me was in my yard. I now do yard work wearing my insect shield hiking clothes. Nasty little buggers. It was only on me about 12hours before I realized I had an extra mole. I had a bullseye 3 days later, 2 weeks of Doxie and no problems since, it has been 3 years.
      Lyme test came back negative...I can scratch that off...is there a test for getting old, I'm afraid I may have caught that disease,,,hear there's a lot of it going round.
      I might have to get gelded, Dr. coldfinger found a lumpski on my nutski at yesutrdays anaul fizzicle...hell gettin' hold.
      Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMScotty wrote:

My prayers tonight will be for you Socks, wishing you the best.
      thanks, really not even on my radar yet till the ultrasound...prolly just a cycst he said, the gelding would come later if need be, but it's okay the good lord gave me two and I'm pretty sure I been firing on one cylyder for years anyway. :thumbsup:
    • meat wrote:

Drybones wrote:

SandyofPA wrote:

Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

Drybones wrote:

After a suggestion from Scotty, I'm going to have a lyme test done. I've had two trigger finger surgeries (first one in the exact spot on my hand where a tick had me,bothered me for weeks), and my shoulder, thumb, groin, and now foot are bothering me, I've had xrays of the foot and shoulder and nothing showed mechanically wrong.
      I've been bitten many times, the one that got me on the palm of my hand I believe was in the yard.
      The one that got me was in my yard. I now do yard work wearing my insect shield hiking clothes. Nasty little buggers. It was only on me about 12hours before I realized I had an extra mole. I had a bullseye 3 days later, 2 weeks of Doxie and no problems since, it has been 3 years.
      Lyme test came back negative...I can scratch that off...is there a test for getting old, I'm afraid I may have caught that disease,,,hear there's a lot of it going round.
      I might have to get gelded, Dr. coldfinger found a lumpski on my nutski at yesutrdays anaul fizzicle...hell gettin' hold.
      Say it ain't so meat....say it ain't so.
      I may grow old but I'll never grow up.
    • jimmyjam wrote:

Drybones wrote:

SandyofPA wrote:

Drybones wrote:

Astro wrote:

Drybones wrote:

Just do your shots at home instead of at the doctors office. :D
      Knob Creek?
      Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you! :thumbup: