Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Changes and improvements in local software to get out there

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changes and improvements in local software to get out there

I am a huge fan of Google "tracks" which today flagged me and told me to "piss off" and the app would stop working next month... OK no big loss - hurt yes... it was a down and dirty start and stop and here is how well you did... I will miss it....

Here is what I am replacing this App with, Well far better than Fit Bit!

Full blown full review.. wow

Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you! :thumbup:
    • Comparing the algorithms of fit bit to all tails is like taking a bicycle ride through a car wash and then bitchin' about the quality of the facial waxing. It's like sittin' on a bear canister for a stool and slidein' all the way to the duff and asking "how did I get here? This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife"

Completely two different things.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Socks ().

• socks wrote:

Comparing the algorithms of fit bit to all tails is like taking a bicycle ride through a car wash and then bitchin' about the quality of the facial waxing. It's like sittin' on a bear canister for a stool and slidein' all the way to the duff and asking "how did I get here? This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife"

Completely two different things.
      Awesome song you closed out with there. :)
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General
    • Wise Old Owl wrote:

I am a huge fan of Google "tracks" which today flagged me and told me to "piss off" and the app would stop working next month... OK no big loss - hurt yes... it was a down and dirty start and stop and here is how well you did... I will miss it....

Here is what I am replacing this App with, Well far better than Fit Bit!

Full blown full review.. wow

I downloaded this but couldn't figure out how to save a trail to a list I could recall without a signal, I didn't see a star on my screen.
      I may grow old but I'll never grow up.