Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Springer to Reliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TrafficJam wrote:

What did you do with your pack at the Taccoa river restaurant? Were they nice?

I found a trail journal entry about the restaurant that said there was a sign that said "Hippies use the side door."
      I brought my pack on with me to the bar. It wasn't a problem. I don't leave my pack outside. They want my money they follow my wishes otherwise I just go elsewhere. I won't bash anyone that asks me to leave it outside I just go elsewhere.
      Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
      Dr. Seuss Cof123
    • Rasty wrote:

TrafficJam wrote:

I found a trail journal entry about the restaurant that said there was a sign that said "Hippies use the side door."
      I brought my pack on with me to the bar. It wasn't a problem. I don't leave my pack outside. They want my money they follow my wishes otherwise I just go elsewhere. I won't bash anyone that asks me to leave it outside I just go elsewhere.
      How many Taccoas did you eat?
      I am human and I need to be loved - just like everybody else does
    • WanderingStovie wrote:

Rasty wrote:

TrafficJam wrote:

How many Taccoas did you eat?
      Two beers and a burger
      Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
      Dr. Seuss Cof123