Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

need to edit partial frames of a video

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• need to edit partial frames of a video

I made 2 very short videos when I was at Cheaha. Unfortunately, I need to edit the left side of one video, and the bottom part of another video.

I have the Windows Movie Maker. Or if there was some way to break them down into single pictures, edit those in Irfanview would be easy, then put them back into a video. The longest is 45 seconds... otherwise i wouldn't even attempt this. So thats 24 frames per second, etc.

Thanks !
      --
      "What do you mean its sunrise already ?!", me.
    • JimBlue wrote:

I made 2 very short videos when I was at Cheaha. Unfortunately, I need to edit the left side of one video, and the bottom part of another video.

I have the Windows Movie Maker. Or if there was some way to break them down into single pictures, edit those in Irfanview would be easy, then put them back into a video. The longest is 45 seconds... otherwise i wouldn't even attempt this. So thats 24 frames per second, etc.

Thanks !
      Yup, at 4 clicks per frame that's about 4,860 keystrokes...pain in the arse! No idea Jim.