Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Bluegrass

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Traffic Jam wrote:

My daughter is seeing Billy Strings this weekend. Did she invite me? No! Instead, she invited me to cat sit. I better get a tee shirt.

:)
      Cat sit?

We've got 2 cats that I've left alone for up to 5 weeks at a time. Gravity fed water and food containers (with back-ups if something unforeseen happens which never has) and a half dozen litter boxes and you're good to go.
      2,000 miler
    • max.patch wrote:

Traffic Jam wrote:

My daughter is seeing Billy Strings this weekend. Did she invite me? No! Instead, she invited me to cat sit. I better get a tee shirt.

Cat sit?
      We've got 2 cats that I've left alone for up to 5 weeks at a time. Gravity fed water and food containers (with back-ups if something unforeseen happens which never has) and a half dozen litter boxes and you're good to go.
      I can top that.
      Growing up we had cats, but we didn't bother feeding or providing water for them.
      We had 50 acres including a lake. Also no neighbors within half a mile. Overtime I am sure they were closer to feral than domestic. But most important they reduced our snake problem by limiting their mutal food supply. :)
      The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
      Richard Ewell, CSA General
    • max.patch wrote:

Traffic Jam wrote:

Cat sit?
      First time cat mom plus young cat who destroys things. She’ll figure it out.

I enjoyed it until the air conditioner broke on a really hot day, then it wasn’t so much fun. But I now have a Billy Strings tee shirt!
      Lost in the right direction.