Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

What Are You Reading?

• New

Pennsylvania Game Commission "study of wildlife pest control." Bat's Beavers, & Skunks Oh My!

EDIT - Damn this is hard....got pics
      So here is a example of one of the things I have to buy. This is a one way door that removes squirrels and prevents more damage, some of them are $120 dollars + and require two or three trips to remove them humanly.

Here is one that got caught, female making her nest in a garage attic and produced over $4000 damages in one week to the roofing material

This is the super hole she made to the roof under a one way door that had humanly removed her as the first hole is under the aluminum to the right, she was pushed out 2x and kept chewing back in.
      Look at the beams that support the roof and the electrical wiring. Squirrels need to gnaw all the time or they die. This is two weeks of damage inside the attic the attempted nest by her is to the left of the support and the light is the hole to the roof.

Please do not feed squirrels.
      There was an Old Man with a owl,
      Who continued to bother and howl;
      He sat on a rail, And imbibed bitter ale,
      Which refreshed that Old Man and his owl.WOO

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wise Old Owl ().

• New

As soon as my normally nonmotivated to read buddy turns it loose, I’m reading ‘Shoot like a Girl’ by M. J. Hagar. She served three Afganistan tours as a search and rescue helicopter pilot.

It must be good as he’s still reading the book.

Lest we forget.....

SSgt Ray Rangel - USAF
      SrA Elizabeth Loncki - USAF
      PFC Adam Harris - USA
      MSgt Eden Pearl - USMC
    • New

Dan76 wrote:

As soon as my normally nonmotivated to read buddy turns it loose, I’m reading ‘Shoot like a Girl’ by M. J. Hagar. She served three Afganistan tours as a search and rescue helicopter pilot.

It must be good as he’s still reading the book.
      Added to the Kindle queue.

If only I'd read 'em as fast as I add 'em. :P
      Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less. - Robert E. Lee