Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Friends or lack thereof

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Friends or lack thereof

Thanks to all who requested that we be friends. It was my pleasure.

I wanted to invite some others to be friends but it appears that you need to know their e-mail addresses since I received the following message when I tried to invite rocksNsocks:

Error
      Invalid email address: 'rocksNsocks'. Please make sure you've entered the correct email address.

How does one go about finding out the e-mail addresses of other posters?

In the Social click on Friends, Search and type his user name "rocksnsocks". If for some reason that doesn't work then go to advance search and enter "rock" or "rocks" in the search and flag the "any criteria" setting.
      Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
      Dr. Seuss Cof123

Rasty wrote:

In the Social click on Friends, Search and type his user name "rocksnsocks". If for some reason that doesn't work then go to advance search and enter "rock" or "rocks" in the search and flag the "any criteria" setting.

Thanks Rasty, we were likely typing at the same time and I found that other method. More than one way to skin a cat. ;)

Click on Forum, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on user list and it gives you the option to invite any or all members.
      This also keeps track of who you are already friends with and pending requests.
      Changes Daily→ ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫♪♫ ← Don't blame me. It's That Lonesome Guitar.

Trillium wrote:

Thanks to all who requested that we be friends. It was my pleasure.

I wanted to invite some others to be friends but it appears that you need to know their e-mail addresses since I received the following message when I tried to invite rocksNsocks:

Error
      Invalid email address: 'rocksNsocks'. Please make sure you've entered the correct email address.

How does one go about finding out the e-mail addresses of other posters?

Hi Trillium, sent you a request for friendship, and a big thank you for thinking of me! :)