Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

LNT Education

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LNT Education

I have started a new facebook group page titled "I believe in LNT on the Appalachian Trail and in my community."

Here is the group description: "PLEASE SCROLL THE NOTIFICATIONS TAB DOWN AND CHOOSE ALL NOTIFICATIONS! This site is about sharing stories that relate to leave no trace and discussing plans to help teach leave no trace. No arguing here about the concept. It is for positive reinforcement of Leave no trace practices. If you would like to post a story that helps show reason for leave no trace join us. If you have ideas how we can teach LNT join us."

I have also started a facebook campaign concerning LNT from that group. I am looking for people willing to share the campaign posts on their timeline and on timelines of groups they have joined. The more it is shared the more chances to affect change especially if your page is public. We need to reach the general public not just attempting thru-hikers.

facebook.com/groups/IbelieveinLNT/ Coffee.gif
      [/quote]