Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Trail Days 2015

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I should know better than to post this, but I have to ask who would ever want to choose the trail name "Bismark"? Clearly he didn't know the modern slang meaning.

(If you want, you can look it up on urbandictionary, it's too obscene for me to post here)
      Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.
    • SarcasmTheElf wrote:

I should know better than to post this, but I have to ask who would ever want to choose the trail name "Bismark"? Clearly he didn't know the modern slang meaning.

(If you want, you can look it up on urbandictionary, it's too obscene for me to post here)
      don't look up my username
      Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
      Dr. Seuss Cof123
    • Rasty wrote:

SarcasmTheElf wrote:

I should know better than to post this, but I have to ask who would ever want to choose the trail name "Bismark"? Clearly he didn't know the modern slang meaning.

don't look up my username
      Everyone already knows you have an air about you.
      I may grow old but I'll never grow up.
    • Rasty wrote:

Astro wrote:

JimBlue wrote:

Hmm... major crime. I would have turned him in to.

Thing is, there are also laws about knowing someone committed a felony and not turning them in. It can lead to prosecution as well.
      Fortunately the FBI felt his girlfriend was totally unaware. After learning who he really was and how he "disposed" of his first wife and just deserted his second wife and daughter, I would like to think she is over him and on to a new and better life.
      she probably thinks she can change him
      Yes, I forget the name of the syndrome... but it does happen. Note my degree is in computer science. Its my relatives who would know.
      --
      "What do you mean its sunrise already ?!", me.