Welcome to the AppalachianTrailCafe.net!
Take a moment and register and then join the conversation

Dickey's Pocket Tee (cool and Dry)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dickey's Pocket Tee (cool and Dry)

Went to Wally World and found out in front thick cool & dry pocket tees for outdoor use... Grey and green were available. When I got to check out it came to $10 these are poly - not cotton. Look for a yellow and blue sticker, says Cool and Dry.

The pocket is for your phone.
      Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you! :thumbup:
    • WiseOldOwl wrote:

Went to Wally World and found out in front thick cool & dry pocket tees for outdoor use... Grey and green were available. When I got to check out it came to $10 these are poly - not cotton. Look for a yellow and blue sticker, says Cool and Dry.

My phone doesn't have a very long chord so I wouldn't be able to hike in those shirts :D
    • LIhikers wrote:

WiseOldOwl wrote:

My phone doesn't have a very long chord so I wouldn't be able to hike in those shirts :D
      me thinks the shirts are back in style... just rip the arms parts off....
      Be wise enough to walk away from the nonsense around you! :thumbup: